Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: Пред. 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 145 След.
Ответить
RSS
Сибирская кошка история признания и любви

The Siberian Cat is one of the most mysterious beings created by human and Nature. Having written this phrase I imagine the reader perplexedly shrugging his shoulders, thinking: what can be mysterious about a Siberian Cat? It would be quite strange even to call it a pedigreed one. Other breeds attract people by their exotic names and unusual appearance - Sphynx, Somali, Cornish Rex... We hear the music of distant wanderings in these names. The proud owners standing behind the cage at the show never hear the words of the kind that each of us, owners of the Siberian Cats, has at least once heard: "Look, this pretty cat looks exactly like our Murka!" Or even: "We have seen such a cat in our yard". But nevertheless...I doubt that any other breed has gone a way from complete obscurity to international public recognition in such a short period of time. I also doubt that any other breed has ever stirred up so many disputes in its native country. Both the origin and many characteristics of the Siberian Cat are treated by felinologists ambiguously. MyPascoConnect

Chipotle Menu Prices – Chipotle is a fast-casual dining restaurant mainly serving Mexican-inspired foods such as tacos and burritos.
It is also known as Chipotle Mexican Grill. It is known for using high-quality natural and organic elements in its food.

matahari88
matahari88
matahari88
matahari88
matahari88
matahari88
matahari88
matahari88
Страницы: Пред. 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 145 След.
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katusclub/