Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: Пред. 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 4254 След.
Ответить
RSS
Питомник «Rikki Tikki Cat»

How to connect easily canon printer to WI-FI

Connecting your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi process is very easy but here we are discuss about some easy point to connect your printer with WI-FI.

·   Tap the power button to start you printer
·   Tap the Settings button.
·   Then press the arrow button >and go to Device settings, press OK.
·   Tap the arrow button >until you see LAN Settings, and press OK.
·   Tap the arrow button >until you go to wireless LAN setup, press OK.
·   Printer will start searching Wi-Fi network and the light will be blinking.
·   If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup, standard setup. Press OK.
·   Tap the arrow button until you find your Wi-Fi network, and then press OK.
·   Enter your password for the Wi-Fi and press OK.

To follow these some simple point you can connect your Canon printer with WI-FI.
If you face any problem to connect your printer with WI-FI, you can connect our Canon support team. They are help out with this problem anytime that is 24/7.

Are you frustrated with your lower performance in your academics? Are you not able to score good marks in your project after putting much effort? Don’t panic! You have a fantastic option of Assignment Help to complete your project with quality content to raise your marks. Using expert help for your project, you will get useful information without being worried about marks. Professionals have rich experience of working on many students’ project so that they understand the basic requirements of the productive and fruitful assignments. By hiring an efficient academic writer, you will achieve high marks in your homework. So, don’t be sad; open your mobile internet, search for the academic writing service provider and place your order.

From last couple of months, I am working with Apple Support team and eliminating customer’s problems at ease. If you want to know about my service, then you see the happy faces of customers who take services at their door steps. At this support, not only me but my whole team is available all the time and working efficiently to provide best-in-class service. Thus, if you need guidance in getting rid of your Apple device’s issues, then you can call at Apple Support Number which is also reachable throughout the day and night.

Apple Support Phone Number  +1-800-692-7753
Страницы: Пред. 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 4254 След.
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 84)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katusclub/