Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1 2 След.
Ответить
RSS
A ringtone is the music that plays when your phone

Once you've opened the files, it's as easy as sonnerie telephone tapping a button to save them to your phone's ringtone folder. You can then use these ringtones in other ways, like assigning them to specific contacts.

You can even share your ringtones with other Android devices using Bluetooth. The process is a bit slow, but it's free and doesn't require any apps or cables. You just need to have both devices nearby. If you haven't used Bluetooth before, it might be confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it eventually.

You can transfer ringtones using Bluetooth, but the process is slow and requires both your Android device and the targeted Android device nearby. That's why it's best to use other methods if you don't have access to Bluetooth or want to make sure the other device can receive the ringtones before sending them.

The easiest way to make a ringtone is to use free software called Music Editor. The app lets you select the beginning and end of a song, then cut it into parts that you want to keep as a ringtone. You can even change the tempo of a song to customize your ringtone.

Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work! Whataburger Breakfast Menu Prices

I haven't actually played this game. But based on what I playing run 3, I can see why it's become addicting. A lot of players like the whole last survivor type of game. They enjoy the bragging rights and whatever adrenaline rush you get from playing it with friends and family.
Страницы: 1 2 След.
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katusclub/