Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
As long-standing players of Runescape

A small portion of the community actually plays for RuneScape gold the grind and the satisfaction of achieving. They are mostly aiming for 200m skill and don't get any new content. However, they do enjoy playing. To me, runescape is a game with no end-game. Do you want to take on 200 bandos? Why do you ask? What's the solution?

As long-standing players of Runescape, we know that it's not a game that's good enough. Runescape must be restored to its glory days when it had 100,000 players. Anything else is too depressing. How does Runescape keep its glory? The answer is not easy. If it was the case, it could be done.

Many of the suggestions I've got for improvement won't solve Runescapes problems. I have some thoughts of my own, but I'll keep them for another editorial. I'm hopeful that we can return to our favorite pastime of fishing for rocktails, or mining ores, without having to worry too much about finding coffins to fit our characters. For now at the very least.

It is probable that the majority of us have been playing the games for some time in the past and have an influence on our lives. It doesn't mean that I've met my wife in huge ways, such as "I met my future wife after I joined forces with pjed Mahatma on edge" however, rather in small ways. Also, avoid making obvious ones such as "I have spent countless hours sitting by my computer."

Here are a few examples from mine. The majority of them are small, of course. I was the sole one to have learned in my high school chemistry class that Iron+Coal=Steel. I used my runescape banking pin to open an account for cheap RS gold myself whenever I needed it. (Let's hope that you don't figure out what that is! But, it's not money.
[IMG]

Thanks for sharing this valuable content. In my view, if all webmasters and content writers were creating good content like you, the website would be more useful than ever.
Little Alchemy

Page wed very interesting. Please continue to inspire those who visit our website in the most positive way. You can visit my website slither io
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katusclub/