Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Ray Whitney announces retirement after 22 seasons, Ray Whitney announces retirement after 22 seasons

Longtime NHL forward Dion Lewis Jersey Ray Whitney, whose career spanned 22 seasons and eight teams,announced his retirement Wednesday.
"For the past 23 years I have had the privilege of earning my living playing hockey in the National Hockey League," Whitney said in a statement released by his agency, CAA Sports. "Along the way I have made countle s memories and friendships, which I Brett Kern Jersey will always cherish. Every city I played in, the fans welcomed my family and me with open arms, and I couldnt be more thankful for that."
Jonnu Smith Jersey
MORE: |
Whitney, 42, was instrumental in the Hurricanes'Stanley Cup championship in 2006. He tallied nine goals and six a sists in the postseason.
He was drafted DaQuan Jones Jersey by the Sharks in 1991 in the second round and made his NHL debut with San Jose in April 1992. Whitney also played for the Oilers, Panthers, Blue Jackets, Red Wings, Coyotes and Stars.
"I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of my teammates and coaches, especially the 2006 Stanley Cup team in Carolina," Whitney Kenny Vaccaro Jersey said. He added: "I want to say a special thank you to my parents, who gave me the chance to do what I loved Logan Ryan Jersey ."
Whitney had 385 goals and 1,064 points in 1,330 NHL games.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katusclub/