Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Cam Talbots Marshmallow Man mask is awesome PHOTO, Cam Talbots Marshmallow Man mask is awesome PHOTO

Cam Talbot is known primarily for two things: Backing up Henrik Lundqvist and wearing Ghostbusters-themed masks.
With Za'Darius Smith Jerseys regards to the latter, the Rangers' goalie might've outdone himself. His new mask features the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
From designerDavid "Dave Art" Gunnar son:
on Nov 11, 2014 at Minnesota Vikings Pet Gear 10:21am PST
It's the third Ghostbusters design that Dalvin Cook T Shirts Talbot has worn and before the season that Gunnar son is the driving force behind all of it.
He has always wanted to do Kellen Mond Jerseys one for New York because it fits so well and I gue s I was the first to allow him to do it," Talbot said. "I Andrew Booth Jr. Jerseys was always a fan of the movies but maybe not to the extent that everybody thinks.
Gunnar son that the design came to him during the summer. Hedid not elaborate on whether hewas tryingto think of the most harmle s thing; something heloved from his childhood; something that could never ever po sibly destroy Randy Moss T Shirts us.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katusclub/