Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Canucks sign RFA Nikolay Goldobin to one-year deal, Canucks sign RFA Nikolay Goldobin to one-year deal

The Vancouver Canucks signed a restricted free agenton Wednesday.
No, not Brock Boeser. Ben Gedeon Jersey He remainsunsigned with training camp starting next week.
Instead, general manager Jim Benning announced the team had inked Nikolay Goldobin to a one-year, one-way contract worth $900,000.
"Nikolay is a gifted offensive player who has shown good chemistry with some of our other younger players,"Benning said in . Charles Matthews Jersey "He has taken steps to round out his game and we're excited to see continued improvement fr om him this season."
MORE:
The 23-year-old forward scored a career-high 20 a sists and 27 points last season in 63 games. He found early succe s with 2019 Calder Trophy winner Elias Petter son, but found himself off Petter son'sline and a healthy scratch by December when he had Tommy Henry Jersey trouble scoring.
It was a tough season for us we didnt make the playoffs and difficult for me as well. It was up and down," Goldobin after scoring only two goals and two a sists from Jan. 1 onward.
I was feeling confident, obviously Erik Magnuson Jersey , on the ice. Thats when you open up as a player, you do things that no one expects, and then things went away from me, I started losing confidence a little bit. Thats why my game kind of went low.
PP Goal | Goldobin wrists one past the Avs
Hockey Night Punjabi (@HkyNightPunjabi)
With a one-year contract, it's obvious that Goldobin will need to prove his worth this upcoming season after being a healthy scratch in 19 games last year Austin Davis Jersey . Wh ere he fits will be up to head coach Travis Green as the Canucks added wingers J.T. Miller and Micheal Ferland over the summer.
Originally drafted Jeremy Clark Jersey 27th overall by the San Jose Sharks in 2014, he has 46 points (19 goals, 27 a sists) in 124 career games with the Sharks and Canucks. Vancouver is hoping he can find his game from his junior career,when he netted 94 points in 67games with Sarnia (OHL).
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katusclub/