Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
NHL trade rumors tracker Bruins get Lindholm Flyers acquire, NHL trade rumors tracker Bruins get Lindholm Flyers acquire

The 2022 NHL trade deadline is fast approaching and that means the rumor mill is swirling.
Big moves are being made ahead of Monday's deadline, with some of most notable names already on their way to new teams. Claude Giroux and Hampus Lindholm were both moved on Saturday, while Mark Giordano was traded on Sunday taking away three of the top names off team's trade target lists before we even get to Monday.
There is still plenty of time before teams need to Green Bay Packers Hats submit their trades on March 21 and there is a chance a team considered a seller now may be a buyer by the time this is all said and done, and vice versa.
MORE:
Here is a look at some of the trade rumors leading up to the deadline.
2021-22 NHL trade deadline: Tracking the latest rumorsClaude Giroux
UPDATE:
Giroux was traded to the Panthers in a package including Owen Tippett and a first-round pick.
Can confirm the final deal is:Claude Giroux, a 2024 5th, Connor Bunnaman and German Rubtsovfor2024 1st, 2023 3rd, and Owen Tippett.
Charlie O'Connor (@charlieo_conn)
ORIGINAL COPY:
Giroux is considered to be one of, if not the top deadline target and has been connected to a in trade talks.
Adrian Amos Jerseys
After playing in his 1000th game on Thursday, Giroux did not travel with Philadelphia for the contest on Friday in Ottawa. It was reported Thursday night by that while a deal is not done yet, it ids expected that Giroux is headed to the Panthers in a trade.
said Friday morning that a deal still needs to be done and the Avalanche remains in the mix. Friedman also believed the final destination for Giroux would be Florida.
Hampus Lindholm
UPDATE:
Lindholm was traded to the Boston Bruins along with Kodie Curran for a package of a first-round pick, two second-rounder, Urho Vaakanainen and John Moore.
TRADE: We have acquired Urho Vaakanainen, John Moore, a 2022 first-round pick and second-round picks in 2023 and 2024 fr om Boston in exchange for Hampus Lindholm and Kodie Curran.
Anaheim Ducks (@AnaheimDucks)
The Bruins followed up the move by that Lindholm has agreed to an eight-year extension with an average annual cap hit of $6.5 million.
ORIGINAL COPY:
According to , Lindholm is the new No. 1 target for buyers looking to acquire a blueliner.
Lindholm is one of the seven pending free agents for the Ducks. It's made for a lot of work for GM Pat Verbeek, with the two sides trying to make an extension work, but ultimately, the two could not agree and Lindholm is being shopped.Seravalli mentioned that the i sue in extension talks between Lindholm and the Ducks has been term, not AAV.
The Ducks blue liner will not dre s Friday and is .
Marc-Andre Fleury
While he might be the top goaltending trade target, Fleury may not be going anywhere.
It's a point that has been made on multiple occasions, and LeBrun again made the point on . Despite teams like the Maple Leafs and Capitals calling the Blackhawks on Fleury, it will be Fleury's decision on what happens at the deadline.
"Fleury is going to call his own shot - we've talked about this - and I don't believe that Toronto is on his short list of preferred teams. And by the way, I Brett Favre Hoodies Sweatshirts don't think the Washington Capitals - another team that's phoned Chicago - is on Fleury's list of destinations. So, there's no guarantee Fleury gets dealt at all, but at this point it doesn't look like the Leafs would be a fit for Fleury."
Toronto could certainly use Fleury's services, with due to a rib injury and Petr Mrazek struggling this season.
MORE:
Tomas Hertl
UPDATE: Hertl and the Sharks reached agreement on an eight-year contract extension with an average annual De'Vondre Campbell Jerseys value around $8 million, Pierre LeBrun and Elliotte Friedman reported March 15.
My understanding is both sides are working to finalize an 8-year extension for Tomas Hertl to stay in San Jose
Pierre LeBrun (@PierreVLeBrun)
Tomas Hertl extension in SJ expected to be 8 years at around $8M AAV
Elliotte Friedman (@FriedgeHNIC)
ORIGINAL COPY:
Hertl remains a trade deadline target for contenders, but the Sharks are trying to keep him long term. Here's what had to say on the situation.
"Negotiations continue between the Sharks and Tomas Hertls camp. I got a feeling the Sharks will end up going to a place contract-wise thats going to be pretty close to where Hertl needs it to be. I feel that because the Sharks, as I reported last week, have told teams theyre not ready to listen on trade offers yet and are solely focused on signing their star player to an extension. Theyre all-in on it.
"But this isnt just about getting the contract where it needs to be. Even after that perhaps happens, theres another question that ultimately only Hertl himself can answer: Wh ere does he see the Sharks over the next number of years? Does he see a path to winning?"
The Sharks already have long-term money tied up in Erik Karl son, Brent Burns, Logan Couture and Marc-Edouard Vlasic that currently takes up 42 percent of their cap, so fitting in a Hertl extension would be tough. If a deal can't Amari Rodgers Jerseys be reached, the Sharks would be able to get a generous return for a player of Hertl's caliber.
J.T. Miller
Miller has been for months. With Maple Leafs a sistant general manager Laurence Gilman attending the last two Canucks games, the speculation of a Miller trade to Toronto has risen, adding another contender to a large list of potential suitors.
After all is said and done, however, the Canucks the 28-year-old forward, according to LeBrun on the March 3 segment of "Insider Trading."
"The Leafs are among several teams that have kicked tires with Vancouver on (Miller). I don't think there's anything too serious at this point. When I talk to other teams around the league ... what I get is Vancouver's really not that into the idea of trading J.T. Miller. A team is really going to have to step up to get the engine of the Vancouver Canucks out of that roster." Ray Wilborn Jerseys
TSN's Darren Dreger echoed LeBrun in the same segment:
"Bit of a surprise, only a handful of clubs have actually called the Vancouver Canucks on J.T. Miller. That might be because they know that Vancouver's preference is to likely hold onto the player for now. He's got another year remaining on his contract."
MORE:
Jakob Chychurn
The young stud defenseman for the Coyotes will be after suffering a lower-body injury Saturday night against the Bruins, the team announced Monday.
He is a key piece that could be moved at the deadline, but the injury
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы