Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
The gp rates of RuneScape suck for players

We have this new hydrix coming out alongside pocket slot and the amulet. I guess it is rightfully so but it's sounds like that kind of material is only reserved. Ionly acquired about total that is 2b and've been playing on and off for 3years. I'm quite near max (2703) and also have done every single boss in Runescape but obtaining high grade everything for RuneScape gold a great many cb fashions with all the switches and stuff seems literally impossible to get. Yea I've already done every boss but I am definitely not the greatest in pvm. I do not really enjoy telos and frankly I don't like pvm that gets me stressed out.

With that said it appears the only way to find that type of gp would be to perform pvm such as telos or aod and it still seems grindy as hell. I get it, rs is a very grindy match but like getting greatest in slot equipment is the only thing in Runescape that looks impossible for me to get. Grinding skills and shit is nice but gaining just like 5b just for ONE cb style appears so far I do not even want to do it. And yea I guess you can say I don't want all that stuff for pvm that I do not because Ive already done all of the directors so far but like I'd love to experience top tier equipment and also to be in a position to do crazy harm and kill times.

I mean who wouldn't? I've done most of the content in Runescape and am starting to have somewhat bored but that is content which I have yet to encounter as well as many many different men and women. Also people say flipping which yea I figure, but I don't have any clue how to do that shit and plus nobody actually speaks on it for obvious reasons. Idk I feel just like for most players, obtaining gp for greatest in slot gear appears impossible and it may be a part of the reason a great deal of the RS3 community stays away from the combat content - along with different motives of course. I don't really have a solution in mind I kind of just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings concerning this subject, don't tear me up lol.

The matter is, you do not need the majority of that switches or gear. Like badly I play ironman and people set these aims to maximum and what not and then go about trying to acquire a telos set to assist them max? The time that it takes to get the t92s is a like half of the 99s by itself. You can do everything in this game at a rate quicker than everyone but the top 1% using t90s and crap armor and perks.

Practice your rotation and have vigor, planted feet and your already likely to outdps 99% of the playerbase. If your goal is max gear for combat as you like it, do it in places you get your own gear drops. You'll make money and every fall brings you nearer to cheap RS gold your own gear. Max gear is somthing just the elite needs to realistically be able to obtain, we're just spoiled. Trimmed comp is exactly the same manner, only the most dedicated ought to have the ability to receive it not fuck it im gonna go for trim this week. The time that it takes to get t90s and even nex gear is low, you are able to do all of rs in that equipment easily without any relics.
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Еще
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере